Class A South Super-Regional FAQ
Where will the games be played?
Fort Worth Country Day
4200 Country Day Ln
Fort Worth TX, 76109
Are there facility restrictions?
- Pets (except for service animals) are prohibited.
- The use of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products is prohibited on all property.
- Food or colored beverages are NOT allowed on the turf.
Are there hotels available?
- Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth City View
- Hyatt Place Fort Worth/City View
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fort Worth Southwest at City View
- La Quinta Inn and Suites by Wyndham Fort Worth City View
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Worth West at City View
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Worth Southwest (I-20)
- Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest City View
- Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Southwest
- Hyatt Place Fort Worth/TCU
Will there be practice fields available?
Yes – 2 grass fields adjacent to the turf field.
Will there be a team check-in procedure?
- Yes, teams will be greeted when they arrive, shown locker rooms, given field passes, etc.
- Field passes will be given to each team for photographers, trainers, etc. Games will be recorded on Hudl Focus Camera, and the video will be shared with all participating teams. Teams will be asked to provide rosters and designated field pass recipients ahead of time. No additional field passes will be issued at the site.
- High seed is the Home team and wears white jerseys. Home teams will occupy the bench to the right of the table.
- Water will be provided on the sidelines. Teams should bring their own squeeze bottles to fill.
What is the locker room procedure?
Teams will have locker rooms if they need to change before the games, but the locker rooms may not be used for team meetings – when teams leave the locker rooms, they should take all of their equipment.
Are home and visitor site administrators required?
Site Administrators are not needed or allowed on the field since the host will handle security. We do ask that the fans and teams behave accordingly.
Who runs the table?
The official scorebook and penalty time will be kept on the sidelines by tournament-provided personnel. Each team may have a single team bookkeeper and a single spotter allowed at the table.
Will there be bus parking?
Yes, there will be designated Bus parking. There will be directional signage and event staff to identify the area. Host site will reach out to teams to let them know where to park once the brackets have been set.
How much will it cost to get in?
Single Day- $15
2 Day- $25
Will T-shirts be available for purchase at the Stadium?
Will there be a program available?
QR code at the site can be used to access rosters.
Are credit cards accepted?
Tickets may be purchased at the gate or ahead of time through GoFan (or a similar digital ticketing site)
Will I be allowed to take pictures or film during the games?
Photographers must stay on the fan side sideline five yards from the sideline and not beyond the goal-line extended. Photographers must have a field pass. The field of play will not be accessible after the final games for personal photos. The teams will be encouraged to move off the fields where they will be accessible for family photos.
Who should I contact for a Media Pass?
Media passes are restricted to actual media representatives and are not intended for use by commercial photographers. Agreement not to resell photographs taken under the use of a Media Pass will be required.
Will there be photos for sale?
What happens if there is inclement weather?
The stadium has an all-weather surface and games will not be called on account of weather – bring rain gear. Umbrellas are not appropriate in the stands due to the inconvenience of those seated behind you. The tournament will observe the NCAA lightning Policy which requires suspension of activities when less than 30 seconds flash-to-bang occurs. Activities will be suspended for 30 minutes beyond the last 30-second flash-to-bang. Games may be delayed and played at night if lightning is encountered. Any changes to the posted schedule will be posted to THSLL as soon as possible.
Will there be Concessions and food vendors at the tournament?
Will there be other activities?
What do I do about personal emergencies?
In case of any emergency, please contact:
- Leigh Block - Athletic Director
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell: 404-428-6847
- Shane Jenke - Assistant Athletic Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell: 979-540-7472
- Ed Chisholm - Associate Athletic Director/Head Athletic Trainer
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell: 817-307-3840
- James Rains - Middle School Athletic Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell: 817-964-1977
- Stacy Bourne - Associate Athletic Trainer
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell: 817-929-4844
- Patrick Diamonon - FWCD Lacrosse Head Coach/Program Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell: 713-319-5379
A trainer is available for all teams. Teams may bring their own trainer if they would like.