Camps and Clinics
Hyde Park Schools 5th, 6th Grade Head Lacrosse Coach
This is a part time, stipend position with Hyde Park Schools. We are seeking a candidate that has a passion for working with young people. Candidate should be reliable, active, fun, engaging, and patient. Coaches should understand that the expectation is that the athlete’s experience must align with the Hyde Park mission statement and core values. The spring season runs from February through April. Practices will be at the Quarries campus Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-6:00pm and Saturdays from 10:00-11:30am. Game schedule is TBD, but games should fall on the weekend.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Attending, planning and facilitating efficient, engaging, and competitive practices
- Attending and participating in all games
- Have basic knowledge of lacrosse and skills associated with the game
- Knowledge in CTYLA rules and regulations of youth lacrosse
- Use consistent rules and consequences that maintain a positive, focused team
- To encourage parent involvement and coordinate their assistance.
If interested, please contact Keoni Akina with Hyde Park Middle School: firstname.lastname@example.org