Camps and Clinics
The Southlake Carroll Lacrosse Association (SCLA) is seeking High School Assistant Coaches & Youth Head Coaches for the 2021-2022 school year. We are looking for energetic coaches with a strong lacrosse background and acumen who want to teach and mentor young athletes and contribute to the growth of the SCLA lacrosse program.
- Varsity Assistant Coach
- JV Assistant Coach
- Youth Coaches 5th-8th grade.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Previous lacrosse coaching experience preferred
- Strong leadership abilities
- Complete knowledge and understanding of the rules of the game
- Lacrosse playing experience (NCAA, MCLA, JUCO, High School)
- SCLA is looking to hire assistant coaches for HS & Youth head coaches for the fall of 2021
- Communication with families and players throughout the season
- Game day planning and management.
- Assist the head coach in all aspects of the program during practice and game day
- Working with program director: Bruce Frady to ensure our methodology is consistent
Salary: To be discussed, but competitive based on experience level. Candidates must pass a state mandated background check.
Contact for Information: Bruce Frady, SCLA Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org