Camps and Clinics
Pieper High School Head Lacrosse Coach and Program Director
Pieper Warrior Lacrosse is currently seeking a Head Coach and Program Director for the Boy’s & Girl’s program.
Description of the Position Manage and coordinate the operations of the lacrosse high school and youth lacrosse programs; serve as head coach and mentor to the high school athletes on the team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience as a head coaching- program director preferred.
- Previous lacrosse playing experience required. (NCAA, MCLA, JUCO, High School)
- Strong communication and leadership qualities are a must. Specific Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a culture for the program that supports Pieper HS Athletics Core Values
- Identify and retain coaching talent.
- Attend all games and practices
- Develop and implement an organized, consistent warm-up routine
- Develop a specific conditioning program and drills and individual expectations outside of practice
- Ensure all players learn all aspects of the game and have proper opportunities to develop these skills in practice and games
- Prepare players to play at the next level
- Manage game-day operations
- Manage other high school coaches and outside resources (HUDL, team training opportunities, team “parent”, etc.)
- Communicate important information regarding team news, practice, game changes, etc. to coaches and parents in a timely and professional manner
- Coordinate with the league to schedule games and tournaments
- Organize and manage winter and summer clinics
- Maintain a positive/reinforcing attitude toward the team
- Abide by all club policies Please send a cover letter, current resume, and references to Courtney Patton, Asst Athletic Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org