Camps and Clinics
Concordia Lutheran High School Lacrosse Head Coach Opening
Concordia Lutheran High School Lacrosse is currently seeking a Head Coach for its Boys program.
Description of the Position:
- Manage and coordinate the operations of the lacrosse high school program
- Serve as head coach and mentor to the high school athletes on the team.
Qualifications and Skills:
Previous experience coaching - preferred.
Previous lacrosse playing experience required. (NCAA, MCLA, JUCO, High School)
Strong communication and leadership qualities are a must.
- Develop and maintain a culture for the program that supports Concordia Lutheran HS Athletics Core Values.
Identify and retain coaching talent.
- Attend all games and practices.
- Develop and implement an organized, consistent practice plan.
- Ensure all players learn all aspects of the game and have proper opportunities to develop these skills in practice and games.
- Manage game-day operations.
- Communicate important information regarding team news, practice, game changes, etc. to coaches and parents in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate with the Concordia Lutheran administrators to schedule games and tournaments.
- Maintain a positive/reinforcing attitude toward the team.
- Abide by all school policies.
Please contact Mr. Matt Neidigk, Concordia Lutheran’s Athletic Director at email@example.com if interested.