Camps and Clinics
Cedar Ridge High School boy’s lacrosse program, which competes in the central Texas DI District, is seeking a committed and experienced JV assistant coach for the 2016 season. We have a great group of players on the JV Roster and very supportive parents. This is a coaching-only position. Qualified candidates should have prior playing experience; prior coaching experience is ideal but not required.
The job responsibilities of the JV head coach include the following:
- Serve as a positive role model while effectively motivating and developing high school players of varying levels of ability and experience.
- Assist the JV Head Coach with practices, games, and team functions.
- Communicate and implement injury awareness and monitor player injuries and rehabilitation
- Communicate effectively with the coaching staff and the Cedar Ridge High School Lacrosse Board.
- Be familiar with and comply with league rules and maintain positive working relationships with the league.
This is a part time, 4 month commitment. To apply please send an updated resume and references to Justin Becker, Head Varsity Coach, at firstname.lastname@example.org