North THSLL Member School Programs,
The THSLL Board of Directors is accepting nominations for this important position that represents the North THSLL Member School Programs as a member of the THSLL Board of Directors. If you or someone you know has an interest in serving in this important voluntary position, please forward a resume and letter of interest in the position to email@example.com
Texas High School Lacrosse League (THSLL) is the governing body and membership association for boys’ lacrosse teams at the high school level in Texas. The high school level is defined as grades nine through twelve. The THSLL board is comprised of volunteers throughout the state.
THSLL Board is comprised of individuals, including a Commissioner, Vice Commissioner, Treasurer, Secretary, and district coordinators for the Central, North, South, and San Antonio Districts. Each district may contain multiple coordinators depending on the THSLL class demographics of the district. The District Coordinators for each district should work together as a team for the common good of the district and players to relay district issues/topics to the THSLL Board. Member team Coaches will work with district coordinators with regards to specific THSLL inquiries.
Specific Roles / Responsibilities:
- Attend regularly scheduled THSLL Board evening conference calls throughout the year twice a month.
- Attend a State THSLL Board Meeting each summer.
- Coordinate and Host a Coaches and Administrators meeting each September. (In-person or virtual)
- Attend the Annual State THSLL Coaches/Administrators Meeting each fall.
- Establish District playoff structure (with assistance from coaches)
- Resolution of coaches/league/referee disputes at a district level.
- Ensuring / Promoting Safety.
- Ensuring / Promoting Sportsmanship.
- Ensuring / Promoting THSLL, NCAA and US Lacrosse rules / issues / agenda
- Attend State Championship weekend.
- Other help as needed and directed by the State Commissioner and THSLL Board