Camps and Clinics
Posted on February 14, 2022
St Andrew’s Middle School Coaching Positions
St Andrew’s is seeking youth coaches with the following qualifications, roles, and responsibilities:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coach a middle school team 5/6th or7/8th grade with a focus on fundamental skills.
- Help Lead 2-3 practices per week after school. Start times are between 3:30-4:00 pm.
- Create practice plan and development strategies for each practice.
- Communicate with the team and parents.
- Work with St Andrew’s Program Director to align curriculum and objectives and to coordinate events.
- Prior coaching experience/College playing experience
- Past experience working with or mentoring 11-15 yo.
- Effective communication skills with boys 11-15 yo.
- Flexible hours since we practice directly after school. Starting between 3:30-4:00 pm.
- The season runs from February, 28 to May, 2
- 8-9 Games, mostly weekdays
- No commitments March 11-20th, and Easter weekend
- Practices are held at 31st Cmapsu for 5/6th grade, and Southwest Parkway Campus for 7/8th grade.
- Games are held at Southwest Parkway Campus.
Chris Delfausse, email@example.com, 512-608-5891