Camps and Clinics
The Bowie Lacrosse Club has coaching positions open for JV Head Coach and an Assistant Coach.
Head JV Coach for Bowie High School.
Assistant JV Coach for Bowie High School.
The Bowie Lacrosse Club is looking for a head JV coach and one assistant JV coach for a Texas High School Lacrosse League (THSLL) Division 1 member program. In addition to the primary responsibility for the Bowie Junior Varsity team and assisting with the Varsity program, candidates will be expected to assist the Head Varsity coach with the activities of the JR Bulldawg Youth Lacrosse Association feeder program.
- This is a coaching-only position reporting to the Bowie Lacrosse Board, the Varsity Head Coach and the Bowie High School Principal. Compensation is competitive and negotiable
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record at a high school level or higher of motivating players to reach their potential
- A solid foundation of lacrosse fundamentals and the ability to teach them
- A focus on the long term growth of the program through recruitment and development through the
- JR Bulldawg feeder program and other outreach efforts
- An ability to command respect and enforce team discipline
- Defensive Coaching Experience
- Provide mentorship to individual team members to reach their lacrosse goals during high school and beyond
- Work with the Board to recruit new players at all levels, from youth through high school
- Hold coaching seminars and provide guidance to Jr Bulldawgs coaches
Interested parties Should send resume and references to Michelle Moran Mmoran@circleccdc.