Central District News
Fort Worth Country Day Lacrosse
Fort Worth Country Day’s Athletic Department is seeking several seasonal coaches for the 2022-2023 school year. Reporting directly to the Program Directors and also to the Director of Athletics, the seasonal coaches must model integrity, have a strong work ethic, and be fully committed to the growth and development of our student-athletes
Boys Lacrosse Assistant Coach - High School
- May include serving as the Head JV Lacrosse coach, depending on numbers.
- The school participates in both Texas High School Lacrosse League (THSLL) Class C and the Southwest Preparatory Conference (SPC).
- Playing experience beyond high school and experience coaching at the high school level is preferred.
- The season begins in early February and goes through late April/early May.
- Practices are scheduled from 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm during the week with JV and Varsity. Number of games may vary each week. School provides transportation to all away games via team bus or charter bus.
- Coaches are expected to be at practice 30 minutes before practices and a half hour before games.
- There will be some weekends that are required to play games.
- Will be traveling outside of the DFW metroplex to play games and will also have some overnight trips to play other teams in Texas.
- Duties include: running drills effectively, keeping players focused at practice, run the substitution box effectively at games, breaking down game film and assist in scouting and game-planning.
Boys Lacrosse Assistant Coach - Middle School 7th/8th Grade
- Program looking to add another coach to assist with the middle school team(s)
- The school participates in the Dallas Fort Worth Youth Lacrosse.
- Playing experience beyond high school and experience coaching level is preferred.
- The season begins in early February and goes through late April.
- Practices are scheduled from 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm during the week with one to two games a week.
- School provides transportation for all away games via team bus.
- Coaches are expected to be at practice 30 minutes before practices and a half hour before games
- Saturdays will be used to play games.
- No lacrosse on Sundays unless it is mandatory by the league.
- Duties include: running drills effectively, developing players so that they will be prepared for high school level, run the substitution box effectively at games, and possibly coach one of the teams, if numbers are provided to split into two teams.
The link to apply is:
Thank you for your time and consideration, Patrick Diamonon